Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PLAN POST

Our Topic: Digital Rights and Responsibilities-Online Predators.    

    Today in class my partner and I came together to chose what we wanted to do. We were still deciding which topic in our topic to pick. We decided to do our PSA on online predators. We also distributed responisibilities today (what each of us is going to do.). We came up with our production name. AimHigh Entertainment is what we named it. We learned and looked up more about stastics on online predators and more information on the topic.
   We are planing on getting together and begin creating our project.We will film her cousin for our PSA actress. After we film her we will look up more information on the predators to start putting our film together.We will also try to find some music we can use.Once everyhting is together we will post it all.
   I would give myself a 5. I believe we are trying really hard to get this done to the best of our abilities. We are considering,no we are going to get together to work on the project over the weekend.I think we are trying out best to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment